Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Harry Potter is coming to town

First of all, I need to confess that I am not a truly crazy Harry Potter fan, (Maybe because I am a muggle, lol). But when my best friend knew that I am in Oxford, she told me I must go see the Harry Potty movie premier, because she is a huge fan of Emma Waston.
To be honest, I have never seen any movies’ premier before, I had no idea what this one would be. The premier starts at four, so many crazy fans has been waiting there for 24 hours. By the time we go there, there were a huge amount of people have already been inside. We also saw many people dress up like characters in the movie, and huge signs like “Keep Calm, and Marry Rom”. I thought it was really cool that I can witness all this great monument, this is the last Harry Potter movie after all.
At four thirty, the crowd starts to get more and more excited. Unfortunately, we cannot see a thing through thousands of people. After two hours waiting, :”Harry Potter” walked in, people went nearly crarzy for him. A few minutes late, the elegant lady Emma Waston walked in. I had to say that she was so pretty and elegant.
I cannot wait to see the last Harry Potter movie next week..

No comments:

Post a Comment