Friday, June 3, 2011

Amazing British Royal Wedding.( mean to post it a long time ago, but forgot)

It was three in the morning, I just finished studying for the midterm, tried to go on Youtube and listen to some music before I go to bed, surprisingly, the royal wedding is on! Live! The awesome thing about Youtube is that it has two screens, one camera was shooting the inside place, the other one was shooting the outdoor public. I was amazed so many people came for witness this wedding and all these different kinds of hats, never seen that many people wearing hats( they are beautiful) in my life. This wedding turned this day to a national holiday, everyone got a day off, they even shut down the stock market. I got on Chinese news website, even people in China were vividly talking about this wedding. Well, I guess the whole worldwide it's watching this wedding. That's a lot of pressure on the bride and groom. lol.
I also did a little bit background research on the lucky girl, the future princess, Kate. Kate the prince are in love for about eight years, they met in the University. Most of people may think this is a modern fairy tale and Kate is the lucky girl. Personally, I think Kate is gonna make a great wife.
I didn't watch it till the very end, because I was too tired. But I truly feel grateful for this new married couple, hope their marriage life won't like their parents, hope them can still have fun like a normal couple while being the public face of the royal family of British.    


No comments:

Post a Comment